Enroll with Us!
1. APPLY FOR ADMISSION: Your application for admission to Institute of Christian Counselling and Mission Studies (ICCMS) must be filled and submitted online (click here). Applicants must send us relevant credentials, passport, and any national identification document (like driver’s license, travelling passport, etc).
Entry qualifications into the programmes are high grades in WASC/NECO results or University or Polytechnic degrees.
Please note that you are required to pay TWENTY thousand Naira (N20, 000) as School Fees, or ONE Hundred dollars (foreign students only), which will cover Training and Administrative fees plus relevant E-books meant for your programme.
United Bank for Africa, (UBA)
Account Name: Joyful Callers Counselling Ministry (CURRENT ACCOUNT)
Account number: 1020157864
2. RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION STATUS: Within one week, you will receive response (via email) regarding the status of your admission. If accepted for admission, you will receive your student ID, login details and other information.
3. BUY COURSE ON THE SITE: Using your student ID Number and password sent to you earlier to log-in on www.iccmstudies.net, you can order for the course while you proceed to the bank to pay the course fee, if you have not done that already.
4. PAY YOUR TUITION AND FEES: Your course order earlier will remain pending until we can confirm payment from you and the bank. You should send us a copy of the bank deposit slip via email to fast track processing.
5. START YOUR ONLINE LEARNING ADVENTURE: Now you can login on our site and access your course. Click on the course curriculum and this time click on ENROLL. You must read through each lesson, attempt the online assessment, attempt the offline assignment with Word processing and then send to the email provided on the instruction. You must also attempt the practicum and evaluation before you can receive your grades and certificate.